Friday, May 19, 2006

TODAY'S FIRST QUESTION

Dear Datingmonkey,

Everyone's doing internet dating, if you believe what you hear at West London dinner parties. Thing is, at 27, I don't think I'm desperate enough to do it. OK so I haven't met anyone I'm interested in in ages, and I've been single for 2 years. I'm not unattractive, I've got a job that I like and that pays OK, I've got lots of really nice friends, and I don't think I'm a total idiot - I just think that doing it means I've given up.

What do you think?

Thanks a lot.

Jack, Fulham



Dear Jack,
Are you mad? Get online and get some lady action, unless - of couse - you are a gaylord. Is that perhaps the problem? Either way, have a pop. Put 'likes men and women' in your profile. See what happens. Have a go on both. Meet some new people. See what tickles your fancy. It's the only solution.
Good luck.
DM x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home