Thursday, June 01, 2006

Cat and Dog Logic Applied To Internet Dating: Pt 2



"Although I am an irritating lapdog, it is in my best interests that my owner finds love online for then they will be happy, and take me for little runs when they go on a 'walk in the park' with their new paramour. Therefore, I will not obstruct access to their computer. Wanna touch my neckerchief?"





"Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Dead eyes, with feathers behind. Me. Me. Me. Food. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Stroke me. Me. Evil. Evil. Kill. Kill."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is why it is a fact that puppies r way bettern pussies

3:16 AM  
Blogger NON-WORKINGMONKEY said...

You knows it, Pupster. Hope you're good today.
DM x

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow i'm still more attracted to the cat. I'll take an hedonistic me-centered furball any day over some obsequious dumb-as-nails drool rag. It must be the purring.

11:36 PM  
Blogger NON-WORKINGMONKEY said...

Cor thanks, Blog Reviews. I'd leave a comment on your site but I can't. I mean, it won't let me. Or something.

I love you.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh god, you just get better and BETTER!

the cat logic is flawless!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home